* We are born with innate wellbeing, contentment, and peace.
* We all have a mind, thought and awareness of thoughts, feelings and needs.
* We feel our thinking.
* We live in the experience of thought.
* Feeling our thinking is part of being human.
* When we have a thought, we do not have to think or believe it.
* Thoughts and feelings are not good, bad, right, or wrong, better, or worse.
* When we judge our thoughts, we feel sad, fear, and anger.
* When we trust and accept our thoughts we feel love, joy, and peace.
* It is easy to forget that we feel our thinking.
* Simple, ordinary things in life remind us of it’s all thought.
* Giving thanks helps us return to our innate wellbeing and peace.